With this guide, you can disable or bypass the digital driver signature of Windows. This is necessary if you want to install the MediaTek drivers and install a new ROM or Recovery on your smartphone.
- Enter “GPEdit.msc” in the search field in the menu and “ENTER” – Local Group Policies will open.
- Now on User Account Configuration –> Administrative Templates –> System –> Driver Installation
- Click on “Code signature for device drivers” and open the properties.
- Change the check mark in “Not configured” to “Enabled” and then in “Determine a driver file without digital signature” to “Ignore”
- Click “Apply” and restart