In the following How-To you will learn how to deactivate the standard system launcher of Vivo Nex or Vivo Nex Ultimate and change to another launcher (Nova, Apex etc.). The launcher change is unfortunately not easily possible, as you need a Vivo account. The account will be sent to you by e-mail from customer service. The response time is fortunately very short and usually you get the account within one day.
Vivo Nex – How to change to another Launcher
- Write an e-mail to [email protected] with the following content:
“Hello, I have bought a Vivo Nex and now I need a Public Account. Because I dont have a chinese phone Number, I cannot register. Can you please send me an account login? Thanks for your help.”
- Vivo usually sends you the logins within one day.
- Go to Settings/Accounts & Sync and add your account
- Go to Settings/More Settings/Security/Replace the System Launcher and select there only the option “Allow the launcher to be replaced”.
- Go to Settings/More Settings/Security/Device Manager and select the launcher of your choice
- Go to Settings/More Settings/Applications/Default App Settings and select the launcher of your choice under “Home screen”
- Immediatly Restart your device by holding down the power button and selecting “Restart”.