The black Mi A1 with 4+64GB ist currently on sale for 189$.
The Xiaomi Mi A1 offered here has a Snapdragon 625 processor. It runs with the latest Stock Android system and of course has all Google services including Playstore and Multilanguage. It also supports more LTE bands than the China version.
Covers and accessories can be purchased for the Xiaomi Mi5X, because the availability is already better there and the device is identical in construction!
We already tested the identical Xiaomi Mi5X (Chinese version) and were thrilled. The Xiaomi Mi A1 from Gearbest offered here is delivered with an official Stock Android version (Android One).
FAQ – Frequently asked questions about Xiaomi Mi A1
- Are there problems importing the Xiaomi Mi A1?
- No. The device is CE marked and a declaration of conformity is included in the packaging.
- What is the SAR value of Xiaomi Mi A1?
- According to the manufacturer, the SAR value is at head: 1.75W/kg and body: 0.76W/kg
- Are two SIM cards and the memory expansion going simultaneously?
- The Xiaomi Mi A1 has a hybrid slot. Either you use dual SIM or expand the memory. Since the Xiaomi Mi A1 always has 64GB internal memory, this should not matter to most people.
- Do both SIM slots support 4G Internet?
- yes, you can use mobile 4G (LTE) Internet in both SIM slots. However, not simultaneously with both Sim slots.
- Is there an english manual for the Xiaomi Mi A1?
- The Xiaomi Mi A1 runs with current and unchanged Stock Android 7 Nougat. As a guide you can use any guide for Android smartphones. For example, the instructions for the Google Pixel smartphone.
- What is the packaging of the Xiaomi Mi A1 and what accessories must be purchased
- Covers and accessories can be purchased for the Xiaomi Mi5X, even if the packaging says the Xiaomi Mi A1. The Xiaomi Mi A1 is the global version of the Xiaomi Mi 5X.
- Which languages are supported out of the box
- Which apps are pre-installed out of the box
- Does the Xiaomi Mi A1 support OTA updates?
- The Xiaomi Mi A1 gets the latest Google security patch every month and will always have the latest Google system for 2 years! Android Oreo is guaranteed to come and the Mi A1 will be one of the first devices to receive it.
- What is the scope of delivery?
- A EU power plug (Euro plug, EN 50075, plug type C), a standard Type-C charging cable, device information and a Sim card tool for removing the Sim slot.
- Is there a review of the Xiaomi Mi A1
- Yes, our review of the Xiaomi Mi 5X can be transferred 1:1 to the Xiaomi Mi A1 Global version, because the two smartphones only differ in the LTE frequencies and the Stock Android system.
- Which mains frequencies does the Xiaomi Mi A1 Global Version have
Quadband GSM (2G): 850/900/1800/1900
Quadband UMTS (3G): 850/900/1900/2100
LTE (4G): 800/850/900/1800/2100/2600